Thursday, November 16, 2017

Strange things do happen

It's one week since my operation and I am healing well. The dressing and bandage didn't last long as I got rid of them after the first day. I ate the actual dressing and my dad removed the blue bandage which had moved down my body and rather resembled a skirt.


Above is a photo my dad took to show my scar a couple days after my operation. My mum had a very serious operation on her spine in June and our scars are the same length. I am sure mine will heal as well as hers.


But then suddenly, for no reason that I can explain, the top half of my scar opened up yesterday afternoon and mum and dad had to take my to the vets so I could be stapled back together again. I kept the dressing and bandage on overnight but removed them this morning. I hope this doesn't slow the healing process too much. At least my fur is sprouting!

No comments:

Post a Comment