Saturday, November 25, 2017

An update

It is now over 2 weeks since my heart operation and I have never felt better. 


I have a good appetite; my dad still feeds me minced pork with special biscuits because he knows how much I like the mince, and I am filling out, becoming stronger and putting on weight. Right now I'm around 17 kg.


Monday is going to be a big day for me as we are going to the vets where I will be given my 3rd injection. After that, I will be able to go outside for walks. I'm really looking forward to that.


At the moment my dad makes sure that I get plenty of exercise by throwing my squeaky ball for me to run after and bring back to him. This morning he took this video of me doing just that. Every time he plays the video and I hear the squeaky ball I start looking for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment