Thursday, October 26, 2017

Meeting new friends

Apart from getting to know my mum and dad I have met lots of people and animals in the last few weeks.


Just last week 2 friends from England, Fiona and Justin, came to stay and I enjoyed playing with them.


I've got a lot to live up to but I'm working on it. Before I appeared on the scene my mum and dad had another Doberman, a female called Hona. Dad even has a photograph of her on one of his t-shirts!


Two friends I'm not so sure about yet are these two in the photos below. They live in the same house as mum and dad. Jasper, the cat at the left is fine and I enjoy chasing him...


...but the other one, Amber, who is quite an old cat, around 15 human years, isn't very friendly so I keep my distance from her.


There is so much to find out about, sometimes it is quite exhausting just trying to keep up.


The photo above and the 2 below were taken when I was 10½ weeks old when I met...


...some more friends at our other house in VinarĂ²s.


I have found that the best way to get to know people is to get a feel or taste of them in my mouth.


Unfortunately, as my teeth are new and rather sharp people don't seem to like this approach. My dad says he can't wait for me to start chewing on animal bones as that will take the edge off them!

No comments:

Post a Comment