Sunday, December 30, 2018

My life for the remainder of 2018



Here's me on my new bed in June...



...and here's me on the floor also in June!


Then, a few days before my 1st birthday a visit to the vet who had performed my brilliant heart surgery.


I can't remember anything about it as I was asleep but these photos show something going on with my testicles.


I know I went into the vets with 2 and came out with 2 but the vet kept going on about silicone implants which I don't understand. However, dad seemed very happy.


And then it was my first birthday! A great day.


By September...


...I am really growing up.


Here, in November, I'm lounging on the terrace with my favourite ball.


A couple of pictures of me before Christmas...

......and that's it for 2018 - the year I grew from a puppy into a Doberman!

No comments:

Post a Comment