Thursday, February 1, 2018

My first holiday

A few weeks ago, just over 3 to be precise, mum, dad and I went for a ride in the car, which I love, but after a while we ended up at a place I had never been to before. There were lots of other dogs there and I got to run around with them. The lady in charge, Gabriella, was very understanding and certainly knew how to treat her dogs. Surprisingly, mum and dad didn't come back for me as I thought they would and I was rather concerned about this as I had really enjoyed being with them. However, this new place was good, plenty of interesting things, lots of new friends, plenty of exercise and the food was good - what more could I want. I made friends with a female dog called Lily who I played with during the day and we were such good friends that we stayed together at night. This went on for over 3 weeks and by this time I was wondering if mum and dad were coming back, were they missing me as much as I was missing them and would they remember me?


Then one morning, they came and they did remember me, just watch the video. Then they brought me home. Wow, that was my first holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment